Canadian Society for Immunology (CSI) Symposium: Evolving Mechanisms of Disease Tolerance in Infection and Immunity
- Irah King, McGill Univ.
- Lisa Osborne, Univ. of British Columbia
- Irah King, McGill Univ., Innate immune mechanisms of disease tolerance to intestinal helminth infection
- Maziar Divangahi, McGill Univ., Disease tolerance: a missing link in immunity to influenza virus infection
- David Schneider, Stanford Univ., Using mouse diversity as a way to probe disease tolerance to malaria infections
- Andrew Olive, Michigan State Univ., Dissecting the contributions of host resistance and tolerance in the outcome of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection