Korean Association of Immunologists (KAI) and Association of Korean Immunologists in America (AKIA) Symposium: Host and Microbial Factors Shaping Adaptive Immunity
- Aekyung Yi, Univ. of Tennessee Hlth. Sci. Ctr.
- Eui-Cheol Shin, Korea Adv. Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Korea
- Eui-Cheol Shin, Korea Adv. Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Korea, Characteristics and regulation of human liver resident T cells
- Insoo Kang, Yale Univ., The role of cytokine receptors in defining human T cell subsets
- Cheong-Hee Chang, Univ. of Michigan, Regulation of T cell metabolism by promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger (PLZF)
- Soohyun Kim, Konkuk Univ., Korea, Proinsulin shares a motif with IL-1a and induces inflammatory cytokine via IL-1R1