Major Symposium A: Interactions of Innate and Adaptive Immune Cells that Promote Autoimmunity
- David A. Hafler, Yale Univ.
- Melissa A. Brown, Feinberg Sch. of Med., Northwestern Univ.
- David A. Hafler, Yale Univ., Finding the culprit in human autoimmune disease
- Melissa A. Brown, Feinberg Sch. of Med., Northwestern Univ., How testosterone shapes T cell responses in neuroinflammatory disease
- Maureen Su, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Blaming the victim: target tissues in the autoimmune response
- Jane Buckner, Benaroya Res. Inst., T cell intrinsic and extrinsic factors determine the function of Tregs in autoimmunity
- Mandy McGeachy, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Th17 functions in mouse and man
- Vijay K. Kuchroo, Brigham and Women’s Hosp., Th17 cells and induction of tissue inflammation