National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) Symposium: Single Cell Deconstruction of Rheumatoid Synovium and Lupus Kidney by the RA/SLE Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) Network
- Jennifer Anolik, Univ. of Rochester
- Michael Brenner, Brigham and Women’s Hosp.
- Jennifer Anolik, Univ. of Rochester, AMP approach and what we have learned about RA synovial pathotypes
- Soumya Raychaudhuri, Brigham and Women’s Hosp., The immune landscape in the RA synovium
- Michael Brenner, Brigham and Women’s Hosp., The stromal cell landscape in the RA synovium from single cell analysis
- Chaim Putterman, Albert Einstein Col. of Med., New insights into renal resident cells from the AMP Lupus Nephritis cohort
- Paul Hoover, Broad Inst., The immune cell landscape in lupus nephritis kidneys