National Institute on Aging (NIA) Symposium: Immune Metabolism, Inflammation, and Aging
- Rebecca A. Fuldner, NIA, NIH
- Cornelia Weyand, Stanford Univ.
- Cornelia Weyand, Stanford Univ., Metabolic fitness of T cells in aging and inflammation
- Christina Camell, Yale Univ., Tissue resident macrophages drive adipose dysfunction during aging
- Valter Longo, Univ. of Southern California, Fasting mimicking diets, immunity, and cancer
- Alison Ringel, Harvard Univ., Immunomodulatory mechanisms in the tumor microenvironment