Society for Mucosal Immunology (SMI) Symposium: Combating Pathogens at Mucosal Surfaces
- Lauren A. Zenewicz, Univ. of Oklahoma Hlth. Sci. Ctr.
- Jennifer Lund, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Res. Ctr.
- Amanda Jamieson, Brown Univ., Protecting the lung despite the costs through innate immune triage mechanisms
- Jacob Kohlmeier, Emory Univ., The rise and fall of lung-resident T cell memory
- Donna Farber, Columbia Univ., Development of mucosal resident memory T cells
- Jennifer Lund, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Res. Ctr., Regulation of immunity to virus infection in the genital tract