Society for Natural Immunity (SNI) Symposium: Novel Insights into Natural Killer Cell Metabolism and Function
- Adelheid Cerwenka, Heidelberg Univ., Germany
- Todd Fehniger, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med.
- Megan A. Cooper, Washington Univ. Sch. of Med., Metabolic requirements for NK cell antiviral effector functions
- Karl-Johann Malmberg, Oslo Univ. Hosp., Norway, mTOR-dependent NK cell proliferation and subset plasticity maintains global repertoire stability during homeostasis
- Jing Ni, Heidelberg Univ., Germany, Inhibition of the Hif1a-mediated metabolic checkpoint unleashes potent NK cell anti-tumor immunity
- Carsten Watzl, Leibniz Res. Ctr., Germany, Natural Killer cells switch their killing mechanism during serial killing of tumor cells