The Obesity Society (TOS) Symposium: Roles of Immune Cells in Obesity-Associated Inflammation
- Gerald V. Denis, Boston Univ. Sch. of Med.
- Valentina Perissi, Boston Univ. Sch. of Med.
- Andrew E. Hogan, Natl. Children’s Res. Ctr., Ireland, Immune dysregulation increasing risk of comorbidities in childhood obesity
- Feng Liu, Univ. of Texas Hlth. Sci. Ctr, San Antonio, The cGAS-cGAMP-STING pathway: a molecular link between immunity and metabolism
- Naomi Ko, Boston Med. Ctr., Chronic inflammation in progression of triple negative breast cancer in disparities populations
- Guillaume Andrieu, Institut Necker-Enfants Malades, BET bromodomain targeting suppresses the PD-1/PD-L1 pathway in triple-negative breast cancer and elicits anti-tumor immune response