The Society for Glycobiology (SfG) Symposium: Harness the GLYCOme in Immunity
- Galit Alter, Ragon Inst. of MGH, MIT, and Harvard
- Jim Paulson, Scripps Res. Inst.
- Mattias Collin, Lund Univ., Sweden, Sweet revenge – bacterial immune evasion through specific antibody glycan hydrolysis
- Fikri Avci, Univ. of Georgia, Adaptive immune responses induced by HIV envelope glycoprotein
- Brian Cobb, Case Western Reserve Univ., B cell-independent glycan programming of IgG function
- Katharina Ribbeck, Massachusetts Inst. of Technol., Mucin glycans in the regulation of microbial virulence